Sunday, May 30, 2010

So.....I have a ton of stuff to catch up on. What's
new huh? The week before Seth came home
from his twelve weeks in Georgia, we took a
trip to Rexburg to visit my sisters. I didn't
take very many pictures, but here are a few.
We also got to go visit my Grandma Farley.
I don't get to see her nearly often enough.
This was the first time she got to meet Camren.
My kids don't get to see her very often either.
I'm sure glad we were able to visit with her for a while.
She is such a sweetheart!


I was able to meet my new little nephew too.
His name is Archer Thomas Clark!
What a cutie!
I wish we all lived closer together. We
sure have fun when we get together!

1 comment:

kylie lloyd said...

Wow your little guy is getting so big, I havn't been to the blog site for quite a while. I am very excited to see you all in person soon