Sunday, February 28, 2010

Turning 30 is not something that I was looking
forward to, but for some reason it turned out ok.
One reason is that I got one of my birthday presents
early. I wanted my parents to come stay with me
for a few days while Seth was gone for 12 weeks
at a training class for work. So he bought them
plane tickets so they could fly into Boise and
stay a few days. We had a lot of fun. My kids
absolutely adore their grandma and grandpa
Farley as they do all their relatives. We did
some fun things while they were here. Here
are some pictures at the Discovery center.
Grandma and Brogan figuring out how to get
the robotic arm and hand to pick up the balls.
Of course we all had to try pulling ourselves up
with this pulley system. Brogan is giving it a go.
Gavin's turn!
Here is Tressie putting those muscles to the
test!
Here I am barely making it off the ground....
just kiddin, I made it to the top!
Here is grandma gliding all the way back down,
what a fun ride!
Here is grandpa giving it a whirl!
Gavin doing a little shopping at the
Discovery Market!
Brogan decided to join him. Sometimes I wish
they could do the grocery shopping for real.

"The Brave Brogan Hobbs" laying on a bed of
nails.
I didn't get many pictures of are adventures
while grandma and grandpa were here. They
treated us to the movies. We saw Avatar. It was
a really neat movie. We did a little bit of shopping, a lot
of Wii playing and a lot of visiting. I know my kids wore
grandpa out. They had to get some wrestling in while
there was a man in the house. Thanks for being so helpful
grandpa. Grandma and grandpa also gave their fair share
of piggy back rides. I'm so glad they were able to come
and visit! Thanks honey for the great b-day present!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like so much fun. Twelve weeks without a husband is a long long time and know how much help a grandma and grandpa can be at that time. How thoughtful of Seth to treat you so well!

Michelene said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm glad! Your hair is getting loooong. I can't wait until you guys get to come visit. I am really looking forward to it for two reason. One we get to see you guys and that little Camren finally and two well it should be more like spring when you get here. Oh I put a couple of pictures of Archer up. There will hopefully be more soon. Love you guys.