Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gavin's Mickey Mouse Birthday Party!

Here is my birthday boy who just turned 3!
I can't believe how fast it's gone by. My kids
grow way too fast! Gavin wanted a Mickey
Mouse Birthday. He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
Especially the Choo-Choo Express episode!
I love this picture!

I wasn't sure if I would have time or even be able to
create a Mickey Choo-choo Express Cake(even though
I really wanted to make an attempt) so, we just ordered
this one from Walmart! We shared with some aunts,
uncles, cousins and grandparents who live close by.

I sure love this little guy. He is definately smart for a 3 year old.
He keeps me on my toes and always laughing
(well and sometimes screaming haha)!

1 comment:

Deidra Smith said...

Fun party. Happy Birthday Gavin. 3 just in time for Primary!